Conference Learner Outcomes: After participation in the learning activities of this conference, attendees will:
1. Appraise the variety of therapies used to treat the client with traumatic brain injury applying the comprehensive array of modalities currently available.
2. Assess the role of new technology in the evaluation and care of the traumatic brain injury survivor.
3. Analyze the psychosocial needs of traumatic brain injury survivors and how they can be attained by available therapies.
4. Explain the scientific basis for complementary/integrative approaches to traumatic brain injury recovery.
5. Propose the inclusion of expanded therapeutic measures in the care of traumatic brain injury survivors and justify their usefulness.
6. Design a comprehensive plan for prioritizing the therapeutic approaches available to traumatic brain injury survivors for the long term.